Your shopping cart is empty!
HOW DO I KNOW WHAT PRODUCTS HAVE FREE SHIPPING?
We have thousands of items that ship free within the continental United States. To find our free shipping items, it will say FREE SHIPPING on the product page. When you add the item to your shopping cart, you’ll see that free shipping is added for that product when checking out.
Free shipping is not valid on expedited shipping orders.
WHERE DOES CHEF&BEYOND RESTAURANT SUPPLY SHIP?
We primarily ship within the continental United States; because of that, all shipping rates quoted on Chef&Beyond.com are currently for contiguous U.S. shipments. For customers requesting shipment to Hawaii or Alaska, we will still quote contiguous U.S. rates, but will contact you once the order has been placed to provide an updated shipping quote before the order is processed.
For orders shipping internationally, we have partnered with a trusted third-party company, International Checkout, to fulfill orders for our international customers. Your items will be transferred to International Checkout for processing. You may pay by credit card, PayPal, or bank transfer. International Checkout will process your order, including billing, shipping, and customer service. Once your order is completed, all inquiries should be directed. International Checkout will ship to any destination around the world, including APO / FPO addresses.
WHAT ARE MY SHIPPING OPTIONS?
You will have the ability to select one of the options listed below once you are on the shopping cart page. You can also confirm and/or modify the selection on the order review page before you complete the order.
· Ground – 3-5 Business Days (depends on the freight company)
· 3 Day Select - Guaranteed by end of third business day
· 2nd Day Air – Guaranteed by end of second business day
· Next Day – (Order must be placed by 5:00 PM CST Monday through Thursday)
· Show Room Pick Up & Will Call – Same day (for our local customers)
· Truck Shipment – Heavy equipment or large orders may ship VIA freight (see details below)
HOW DO I CALCULATE SHIPPING COSTS?
Thankfully, we kept things easy in this area, so it’s easy to know upfront what to expect for shipping.
Within the continental United States, shipping rates are:
· Orders $0 - $50 ship for a flat rate of $14.95
· Orders $50 - $100 ship for a flat rate of $19.95.
· On orders $100.01 and over, shipping is calculated based off the total weight of your order (excluding items marked with free shipping).
Expedited (3 Day Select, 2nd Day Air, Next Day)
· Shipping is calculated based off the total weight of your order.
· Shipping is calculated based off the total weight of your order (excluding items marked with free shipping).
For International orders, Checkout for processing and you will receive a freight quote by email.
WHAT DOES IT MEAN IF MY ORDER IS BEING SHIPPED FREIGHT?
Shipments that are too large and/or heavy for regular UPS package must ship by truck (LTL). This type of shipment can vary from a regular package delivery. Please take the time to read about the various choices and select the one you need:
· Liftgate - Add liftgate service if you do not have a dock designed to receive freight. The driver will use the liftgate to lower your item down from the truck. If you do not have a dock and do not choose liftgate service, you will be responsible for having enough people present to lower your item down from the truck. Keep in mind that truck orders always weigh 150lbs or more and the driver is not responsible for helping to offload the order.
· Call Prior To Delivery – Choose this option if you would like the truck driver to call you prior to delivering your item. This option is helpful to make sure you or your staff will be available to receive and inspect your order. Take note that this option is not used for scheduling a delivery appointment; rather, the driver will specify the time he is coming to deliver.
· Residential / Limited Access – You must choose this option of your shipment is being delivered to a home, private residence or a difficult to reach location. Residential and limited access customers fall under the following categories:
o Private Residences
o Home Businesses
o Apartment Complexes
o Storage Units
o Construction Sites
o Churches & Schools
o Fairs or Carnivals
o Prisons and Military Bases
o Mine Sites
o Certain Downtown Locations
o Farms and Ranches
o Other Commercial Establishments That are Not Open to Walk-In Public During Business Hours
Please take note of the following:
· Someone must be present to receive, inspect and sign for the delivery. Unlike standard package deliveries, the driver will not leave your item for you if you are not there.
· It is very important that you inspect your package carefully while the driver is still present. If there is any damage or signs of damage please contact us immediately and DO NOT accept or sign for your delivery. Once you sign for a shipment, you will be responsible for filing any damage claim within 7 days.
· The truck driver is not responsible for offloading your shipment. If you do not have a proper loading dock we recommend choosing the lift-gate option. It is also important you have help at your location to unload and move your item.
· Trucking companies are set up to deliver shipments to commercial addresses. Please read the residential or limited access options carefully to make sure you do not fall into one of these categories. If you do it would be best to see if you can have your shipment sent to a workplace or other commercial address to avoid additional charges. If you still need to have your shipment delivered to a residential or limited access address you MUST select that option before checkout. If you do not and the trucking company determines you fall into one of those categories you will be charged the additional cost after your shipment is delivered. If you are unsure about your delivery location in any way please contact us at email@example.com
WHEN WILL I RECEIVE MY ORDER?
All in-stock orders ship same day if placed by 5:00 PM CST, Monday – Friday. In-stock orders placed on Saturday and Sunday will be shipped on the next business day.
If a product is not in-stock, we will drop ship that product from one of hundreds of trusted partners and suppliers. On each product page, we provide an estimated "Usually Ships In" time. This is how long the product takes to ship from the supplier.
Chef&Beyond will also provide a tracking number for every package shipped. Your tracking number will be posted in your order status on the website and will be included in email communications about your order as well, when available.